Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Borrowed words

"Hold my head inside your hands
I need someone who understands
I need someone, someone who hears
For you, I've waited all these years
 For you I'd wait 'til kingdom come
Until my day, my day is done
And say you'll come and set me free
Just say you'll wait, you'll wait for me"



"Things they do look awful c-c-cold (Talkin' 'bout my generation) 
I hope I die before I get old"

"If there's a god up there
Something above
God shine your light down here
Shine on the love
Love of the loveless"


"Excuse me too busy you're writing your tragedy                
These mishaps
You bubble-wrap
When you've no idea what you're like
So, let go, let go
Jump in
Oh well, what you waiting for?
It's all right
'Cause there's beauty in the breakdown"

"Dancin' where the stars go blue 
Dancin' where the evening fell 
Dancin' in your wooden shoes 
In a wedding gown 
Dancin' out on 7th street 
Dancin' through the underground 
Dancin' little marionette 
Are you happy now? 
Where do you go when you're lonely 
Where do you go when you're blue 
Where do you go when you're lonely 
I'll follow you 
When the stars go blue "

No comments: