Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I live, I laugh. I turn into other people; mostly I stay me. Sometimes I absolutely refuse to turn into anything. I lie, I eat, I stuff my face with 2-bite brownies, I turn into a size 2. I have never been a size 2 in my life, I have never felt so asexual tape-wormish in my life. What is happening to my world? I let my books gather dust, I drag them around and dog-ear them, I rough-house but not once do I dig in. Organic is an ugly word. Your FACE is an ugly word. I run into memories. I turn this blog into whatever I want it to be. Of late, it seems to be going the same way 'Glee' is going- Downhill.

2 comments:

Anushka said...

I like this you. Which is ironic, since it's unhappy, or at least frazzled you. But it reads so good.
Just a few things, for cheering up.
a)You are NOT asexual. Take it from a woman very susceptible to real allure, gender irrelevant. :p
b)Books gathering dust should, can and will be prevented. By a natural process of restarting to read.
c)I have more music recos for you.

Tangled up in blue... said...

It does read good, Riddhi. Surreal good. And Organic IS an ugly word, moreso when it precedes Chemistry. And this blog is doing quite well, let me tell you, I have never enjoyed Floydian imagery to the right of my comment this much before. Be well. :)