Sunday, February 6, 2011

Reading- Invisible Monsters by Chuck Palahniuk. It is quite strange and grotesque. Not sure whether I should finish it or not.
Watched- Nought, the short film. Full of weird foreboding and strange feelings. Had nightmares about Pansy molester guy and sharks and people being upset at me.
Watching- House after I discovered a box set just lying around, surprises abound in my new abode =)
Ate- Mangsho-bhaath (mutton curry and rice), daal, baingan bharta and chicken
Listening to- Salvation by Scanners, Three Wishes by the Pierces and Believe by The Bravery
Discovered- that cute Arts boy reads and quickly stole Faust and Do Androids dream of Electric Sheep from him
Writing- Application forms *sigh*
I love this header picture,by the way. It is one of my favourites that I have clicked. It belongs to that sweet summer period at the beginning of Jude. Summer '09 :)

No comments: